CodeinWP A hub for WordPress freelancers, bloggers & creators
- 7 Interesting WordPress AI Plugins to Improve Your Siteby Sophia Lee on 26/09/2023 at 11:00 am
Whether it’s a personal blog or an ecommerce store, managing a successful WordPress website takes a lot of time and effort. You might not have the resources to complete all the essential tasks in a timely manner. So, you may be shopping around for a WordPress AI plugin to help you. In this post, we’ll take a look at seven AI tools you can use to improve your WordPress site.
- Wix eCommerce Review: An Easy Platform for Niche Sellers?by Joe Warnimont on 25/09/2023 at 12:30 pm
So, we completed an in-depth Wix eCommerce review to explore its features, pricing, design options, user interface, and customer support. This way, online merchants, physical retailers, and sellers of all types can see if Wix eCommerce makes sense for them (or if they should opt for a different platform, like WordPress).
- Intro to WordPress File Permissions: Here’s How They Workby John Hughes on 21/09/2023 at 11:00 am
File permissions are a key component of any file system. WordPress file permissions determine who can access, read, and modify folders and files on your server. In other words, they determine who has control over your website and who can change it.
- How to Solve: “Avoid an Excessive DOM Size” in WordPressby Tom Rankin on 14/09/2023 at 11:00 am
Google Lighthouse’s ‘Avoid an excessive DOM size’ warning is a performance metric you’ll want to look out for. The Document Object Model (DOM) aspect of this lets scripts access and manipulate the elements of your site. This includes your HTML and CSS. However, a large DOM size can cause performance issues, maintenance problems, and much more. First, let’s help you understand what it means.
- Jadro Joins the CodeinWP Family!by CodeinWP Editorial on 13/09/2023 at 11:33 am
We're excited to announce that Jadro, a Full Site Editing WordPress theme found it's new home here on CodeinWP.